Monday, March 5, 2007

WhAttA bAD dAi...

Okay... let's start.

Today. Another perfect day... no tests, no assignments... and a couple free periods. But what happened in the free period?

Damn right, something happened to me, actually something happened to something that belonged to me. Okay... ladies and gent, sit back and enjoy my story... And help yourself to the buffet at the corner there...

A-Level math studies... It all went perfectly. Before that, I was merrily 'studying' (okay, I gotta get that straight... I wasn't merry.) for a biology test tomorrow, laying on a bench. I guess I never realized it then. At lunch, I went to the canteen outside school, and as 
usual, I checked and rechecked my stuff... Wallet (check), N6230 (check), Motorbike key (missing)... WHAT THE F***! I thought I had it several minutes ago... I double, triple, quadruple, penta... whatever checked my pocket and it was not there. I wasn't panicked... Merely, worried. There were no duplicates of it at all.

Ah well... in short, I announced it to other classrooms... I anxiously waited for minutes to pass.
I hoped that someone would recover it. Two o'clock... no news. Two Forty-Five... no news. Alas, my key is lost forever, or so I thought. But not a single nerve of panic overcame me. I knew there where other ways of solution.

Finally:
> redrooster readies his spell
> redrooster casts summon
> Keymaster is summoned
> Keymaster prepares
> Keymaster casts Key Creation
> Keymaster casts Key Replication
> Obtained 2 False Keys

*FFX victory song plays... tetetetet tetet tetetet...*

But I managed to get home...


((Yak, jika ditranslate ke bahasa planet, singkatnya:

Kunci motorku ilang... Bikin baru de...))

2 comments:

Azam Raharjo said...

hm hm hm
flashdisknya sari blon ketemu je

latebraking said...

wayahe ganti kunci motor piii
2foxiii: melas tnan.. -_-' lol